Disney will be offering replacement discs for The Little Mermaid Blu-Ray, which features an editorial mistake during the “Part of Your World” musical number (arguably the most important scene in the movie).
It is not yet confirmed if they will be replacing all three discs on the 3D set (DVD, Blu-Ray, 3D-Blu-Ray), or just the standard Blu-Ray — anecdotal evidence from contact with the company today indicates the replacement program is for the standard Blu-Ray only.
Meanwhile Amazon has privately confirmed they’re yanking the defective discs and replacing them.
To request a replacement disc, use the following information:
Latest posts by Ernest Rister (see all)
- THE DISNEY FILMS FROM FIRST TO WORST: #39 FROZEN - December 6, 2013
- DO WE KNOW THE ENDING OF THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG? - December 3, 2013
- FROM FIRST TO WORST: A PERSONAL VIEW OF THE DISNEY ANIMATED FEATURES (#6 – CINDERELLA) - November 22, 2013
- NEW PRODUCTION VIDEO FOR THE HOBBIT TAKES A LOOK AT BEORN’S HOUSE - November 21, 2013
- FDR Fights Werewolves and Polio in Red-Band Trailer for FDR: AMERICAN BADASS - November 12, 2013